Photoshoot with Children
The best ways to prepare your kids for photoshoots!
1. Bring some cute outfits! Everything from bright colorful outfits to pretty tutus brings out the biggest smiles in little girls- and for the boys bowties and hats make for some adorable and dashing photos!
2. Sometimes props will out the biggest smiles! Your kid's favorite stuffed animals or action figures will make for happy photos.
3. Letting your kid run around will make for some gorgeous and giggly candid shots! Getting to see the excitement and wonder through photos of your kids will be something you treasure for a lifetime.
4. Make sure to bring water and snacks, kids get dehydrated pretty easily and you want to avoid hangry kiddos as much as possible.
5. Make sure to bring your best fun faces! When kids do photos on their own it's best to make some faces behind the camera for the best photos and big smiles!
6. Sometimes the best photos are unplanned! While having a list of family photos in mind is a great idea, there will always be a few unexpected moments. Flexibility during a family photoshoot is super important!
7. And remember, be patient and enjoy the moments! These photos and the shoot itself is a memory being made!
Family Photographer: Trickey Photography